• Age limits: 23 to 75 years old
• Driver must have held a full UK licence for a minimum of 2 years, with no more than 6 points.
• We will need to see each driver’s full licence (you will need to obtain the DVLA code for us to check your details – we will advise you how to get this nearer the time of your hire) and a utilities bill (Electric or Gas bill) or bank statement that matches the address details on the licence. If you are hiring from overseas we will need to see your licence and passport. A copy will be taken of both documents. Please note that without these documents we cannot release the vehicle to you.
• Driver must have had no more than 1 claim in the last 3 years.
• Details of additional drivers are required in advance.
• Production of valid standard driver’s licence required from all drivers at start of hire, if licence proves to be unacceptable at time of collection no monies will be refunded.
• Drivers outside of the standard above may still hire the campervan, but will receive a higher quote due to insurance costs.