• Age limits: 23 to 70 years old
• Driver must have held a full UK licence for a minimum of 2 years, with no more than 6 points. One endorsement of 6 points is not acceptable.
• We will need to see each driver’s full licence (you will need to obtain the DVLA code for us to check your details. We will advise you how to get this nearer the time of your hire) and 2 proof of address that matches your licence, such as a utilities bill (Electric or Gas bill) or bank statement. If you are hiring from overseas we will need to see your licence and passport. A copy is be taken of both documents. Please note that without these documents we cannot release the vehicle to you.
• Drivers must have no more than 1 claim in the last 3 years.
• Details for additional drivers are required in advance.
• Production of valid standard driver’s licence required from all drivers at start of hire. If licence proves to be unacceptable at time of collection no monies will be refunded.
• Any driver outside the standard above may still hire the campervan, but will receive a higher quote due to insurance costs
A minimum 3 days hire is required for all bookings.
• A £500 security deposit is required before we can release the campervan to you. This will be refunded within 48 hours of the safe return of the campervan